At the end of your fourth confined water dive:
- Exit the water using the method that is appropriate for your location.
- Clean your equipment with fresh water as you did after your other confined water dives.
- Attend the post-dive debriefing with your instructor.
- Your instructor will debrief you on how well you performed all the skills and give you comments about how to improve any particular points.
- You and your instructor will calculate your SAC and compare the result with your estimation from the start of the dive. Together, you will review the air diving tables and the readings on the PDC.
- You and your instructor will enter the training in your online log.